Deposit & payment

Beautiful Holidays,  medical tourism for cosmetic/plastic Surgery in Penang, Malaysia.

Down payment/deposit

In order to make a reservation we will ask you to pay 20% of the total package price when we make the booking for you. This is to confirm all bookings with the hotel and for the surgery. For the remaining 80% we need payment before your surgery in Penang. We do not perform surgery until the full 100% has been paid. Some people chose to transfer the remaining 80% to us before they come out to Penang and some people chose to bring the Money in cash.


Telegraphic transfer / online TT


One of the cheapest ways to transfer money is via bank transfer, or online telegraphic transfer. It can be processed over the counter at your local branch, or you can fax the instruction to your bank manager. Typically, a Telegraphic transfer is charged at around 1% of the value of the transaction, which is significantly lower than a credit card charge. This is why we encourage you to pay by Telegraphic Transfer. Our bank details are clearly indicated on the invoice. Should you desire assistance please contact us.


Credit Card


For amount not exceeding 15,000.00 in Ringgit Malaysia or rough equivalent to USD 3,500.00